Happy New Year everyone! Wishing all the best wishes for everyone in this holiday season. What are yours New Year’s Resolutions? Do you already have the plans for the year 2023, praying that everyone will make this year a year of success, blessings and positivity.
2023 is predicted to be a year of hope. 2023 is a year of the Water Rabbit, starting from January 22nd, 2023 (Chinese New Year), and ending on February 9th, 2024 (Chinese New Year’s Eve). The sign of Rabbit is a symbol of longevity, peace, and prosperity in Chinese culture. People born in a year of the Rabbit are called “Rabbits” and are believed to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious.
These are my simple realizations about life for the past year 2022 and will be my reflections for this year 2023:
1. God is always good. Always, and always, when everything falls always go back to this number 1 realization, that God is always good. And He knows what’s the best for us before we have known them. This realization reminds us to have faith in Him, pray and trust in Him, and to always have Him as the center of our lives always.
2. Life is short, make the most out of it. We don’t own our lives, it’s God’s gift. We are only temporary in this world. Life is short to be stressed and waste it, life is precious that we are so blessed to be given the chance to live and experienced living. To the best that we can, make the most out of life, enjoy life, live well, love deep and laugh hard.
3. Time is precious spend it wisely. Time is always a scarce resource, it is fixed at 24 hours, non-extended, limited however, the most unmanaged resource. I myself admit that I found it very hard to manage my time, I have lots of thoughts which I wish to turn into actions, but sometimes procrastinations hinder my ability to spend time wisely. I am used to planning to fail which is a bad habit. Hopingly, this year will be a year of productivity and efficiency for me, you and for all of us. 🙂
4. Pain is inevitable, healing takes time. Yes, always. We have different approaches in life, we react differently, we feel differently and the way we act on things may not always be favorable to others– and sometimes may hurt others. We are humans and pain is inevitable, pain is most of the time associated with negativities but not always the case, as pain makes someone strong, make someone a better person by learning from something that made that person felt pain. Pain sometimes is a cleansing to becoming better, an agent to becoming a better version of us.
5. There’s always a reason for everything. Always, good or bad there’s always a reason for everything. When you will realize the circumstances you will understand the connected dots in everything and you will be amazed on what these things reveal to you.
6. Life is hard, unfair and challenging, but play your game fairly. Life is full of ups and downs, it’s not ok to compare your life with that of others unless you want to be miserable. It’s ok to have slow progress, your smalls wins can be a big for somebody, your simple start can be an inspiration to others who are looking at you, your failures maybe somebody’s pain as well, it varies, it’s unfair and will never be fair for everyone. We have our own unfairness of life but it’s ok, life has still it’s reasons that you are to live with it and treat people fairly.
7. Love is sometimes being selfless however, sometimes being selfish. Love is unconditional when it is true, to the point that you are giving your all to the people you love without expecting in return. It is selfless, all out, all flowing for the people you love. But the sad thing that makes it selfish is when you have a hard love, where you can’t have in return the love that you want, when you want the love you gave to be reciprocated, but you failed, which sometimes results in selfish deeds.
8. If the door closes for you, open another door. Amen to this, I always trust the process and the timing, there will always be a door for everyone, we just have to seek for that door and if it is fit for us, the Lord God will give us the right timing to open its way to a door of opportunities. So if a door closes for you, another one will open, this time maybe something better for you.
9. Mindset is a free resource you can have, make it positive to your being. I also believe that mindset sets your tone of being, when you have that positive mindset in you, you are likely to attract positive energy that will light up your day. Mind-setting is free, you can set you mind to something you want to envisioned for yourself. Though, mindset is not always what it takes in reality it just what is set in your mind but it makes a positive vibe when you are sort of living that moment already in your mind before you have actually made it.
10. You are responsible of your life, live it to the fullest. Of course, we should not rely to other people our lives, we should be in control of our lives, live with it, grow with it, living it to the fullest of life the way we want it. However, this do not limit ourselves to consult other people for advises, suggestions, recommendations and life experiences. Overall, we are responsible for the gift of life that God has given to us, make and live with it ultimately to the fullest version.
Yay, these are just my simple thoughts and realizations, what about you? How’s the first days of the year 2023 si far?
Praying for blessings and best of life,
lovelots, Mira 🥰🥰