One of the amazing gift of marriage is to spend your life with the person you love the most. I myself look forward to this date. For the eight years++ of being in a relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend, we’ve tried to reserve ourselves for the right time and we’ve looked forward to a church wedding. We are not perfect couple and just like the other couples we argue, make mistakes, tested through thick and thin and remained firmed against the odds. That’s why we wanted something extra for our honeymoon, however, since it was pandemic, we opted to choose a place away from the city. And the first thought of is something more of nature. But hey, this blog is not about my relationship, hahaha pardon for that long introduction.
Going back to our honeymoon suggestion if you are in the Philippines, and you love nature and like to refresh yourself in a sanctuary just few hours away from Metro Manila, here are my suggestions for you.
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa. This place is also nice for nature feels staycation, you will surely love the place being refreshing, known for its spa treatments and relaxing facilities. Have visited this place on April 2017, and we are truly attracted with beauty of the place, it has various amenities . The place is located in mountain resort in Antipolo with breathtaking views of Manila skyline and Laguna Lake, you will be recharged with the peaceful oasis with nothing but your relaxation in mind and body. It has pool, jacuzzi, sauna bath, spa, movie lounge, locker room for your belongings etc. you can view more of its amenities through their website, https://luljettas.com/ . This comes to my mind as I wanted to try their accommodation, way back 2017, we only have the chance to avail the spa services with free welcome snacks hahaha. 😀 However, we were not able to book due to short notice and the place is already fully-booked. For sure, the place is more beautiful these days than 2017.
2. The Greenery. This was the venue of our summer outing and team building in my previous employer. I love the place, very clean and relaxing, and with a lovely infinity pool. That time I said to myself I would love to go back the back with my love ones. The place is located in The Greenery # 80 San Juan St., Rio Vista Subdivision Sabang, Baliwag, Bulacan, 3006, Philippines. However, we were not able to push through this place because of transportation concerns. We find it hard to book for a grab car towards the place, “it’s a no-car problem thing”, maybe if you have your own car to transport you to the place it would be an advantage. To more details through their website, http://thegreenery.ph/
3. San Rafael River Adventure. Personally, I never have gone to this place but the reviews and pictures in their website tell it all. The place is very refreshing, and ideal for a honeymoon. I have tried to reach their reservations several times but have failed several times too, they have their facebook and messenger were we can reach for booking. We were replied late on our inquiry, the attendant told us that they are also having hard time to attend to a number of customers. Maybe it’s also my fault as I only inquired a week before our scheduled honeymoon. The time the customer service had attended my inquiry it was already fully-booked. Maybe the place is not really for us as of now 🙂 This is their website, for sure we will be delighted to see and visit the place to see it for yourself; http://sanrafaelriveradventure.com/
4. The Cabin Resorts. This is one of the place that we are also eyeing to see, this is located in San Miguel Bulacan. As their page suggest, this place is an ultimate escape near the metro. Their goal is to provide our guest with the most peaceful escape without traveling too far. I think I just knew the place after various searches over the net. I just wanted those place that are not far from our place. We have a second thought when we knew that the place is a bit pricey. Note that we are also on a budget so we take hold on this and keep on searching for other options. By the way, you can see more of this place through this website; https://www.thecabinresortsph.com/
5. Thunderbird Resorts and Casinos. Finally after several searches over the net, we’ve found a great deal from Thunderbird Resorts and Casinos. I am overjoyed when I found-out that they are on promo. Imagine they are offering a three-days and two-nights accommodation with food and amenities in one. That was a perfect deal for us, the price was for me very worth it for what the place has offered both of us. Me and my husband wanted something relaxing, cozy with panoramic sight of nature, a place that is not far away from the city of Metro Manila and of course within our budget. 😀 Viola! The place is what we were looking for, immediately I texted the reservation numbers in their website and got a confirmation call afterwards, then we proceed to payment. There was also a bonus that my sister and her husband treated us for our honeymoon. So we’ve able to save portion of our budget for other expenses. We were able to avail their “Haven” promo. Thunderbird offers the best amenities not only for relaxation but also for those who love to go and try their luck in the casino. The food is awesome, the pool is spacious and very clean, the rooms are well-maintained, the overall place is wonderful. I would always love to go back to the place with the whole family. See more of their services and promos through their website: https://www.thunderbird-asia.com. This luxury integrated resort is tucked in a serene place in in Eastridge Avenue Binangonan Rizal, a first-class municipality, and surrounded by lush greenery and panoramas of the Manila skyline and Laguna de Bay.
I know, you would love to spend your staycation, honeymoon or weekend gate-away to refreshing and relaxing place. I hope my suggestions above will give you some ideas on your next gate-away. Personally, I would love to explore more of the wonderful places that are hours away from the metro. There are so much more exciting and wonderful places to see and visit. May I know what are your suggestions?
Wishing an amazing and fun-filled gate-away ahead of you,
Mrs. Mira Ducusin ❤